All contributing authors are members of the Bakersville Improvement Group
- Bob Hensley - Bob is the Bakersville Program & Marketing Director and a life-long resident of Mitchell County.
- Daniel Barron - Daniel is the Directory of the Avery-Mitchell-Yancey-Spruce Pine Regional Library System and is Chair of the Mitchell County Historic Courthouse Foundation and serves on the Board of Quilt Trails of Western North Carolina.
- Brette Barron - Brette is a local artist and web designer. Visit her website: Hedgerow Arts
- Mary Sue Ledford - Sue is a life-long resident of Mitchell County and currently serves on the Bakersville Town Council and the Board of Quilt Trails of Western North Carolina.
- David Trophia- David is a local artist and co-owner of the Crimson Laurel Gallery in Bakersville.